Get The Funk Out of Here!
Odor Eliminating Spray
I don't know about you, but between my teenagers and the dog, we can get some pretty funky odors going on in the house? I created this odor eliminating spray to help take away the pet odors from our new puppy who can't seem to figure out potty training yet. This odor eliminating spray is great because it doesn't just cover it up, it actually eliminates the odors at their source.
Ways to use "Get The Funk Out of Here!"
* Kitchen spray to take out cooking smells like onion or garlic
* Bathroom Spray
* Linen Spray to freshen up your sheets between washes
* Room Spray to smell like you've just cleaned quick before company arrives
* Carpet Spray to freshen up and remove odors between deep cleanings
* Shoe spray to get the stink out (one of my daughter's a dancer and those shoes can get nasty! Same with volleyball knee pads)
* Car Spray
* Helps take out the smell of smoke in your home or car
* Freshen up by using it as a body spray or on your clothes
* Take the burnt hair smell out after using your straightener or curling iron
Handmade in small batches in Michigan.
Comes in a sleek, tall 4 oz aluminum bottle with a fun yellow label that makes people laugh. Lemon Fresh scent (it's a soft, sweet lemon smell - not overpowering or chemical cleaner like)